Undefined Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This website is no longer valid, the forum has changed his domain to a different engine. This is the new forum: http://www.undefined.66ghz.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone play ROBLOX?
Donate to contribute to this community! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 3:10 pm by nickishere

» Play Together
Donate to contribute to this community! EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:24 pm by Rain

» [Information] Giveaways!
Donate to contribute to this community! EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm by Rain

» Applying for Moderator.
Donate to contribute to this community! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:24 pm by Rain

» Moderators Needed
Donate to contribute to this community! EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 pm by Rain

» Donate to contribute to this community!
Donate to contribute to this community! EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 pm by Rain

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rain
Donate to contribute to this community! I_vote_lcapDonate to contribute to this community! I_voting_barDonate to contribute to this community! I_vote_rcap 
Undefined
Donate to contribute to this community! I_vote_lcapDonate to contribute to this community! I_voting_barDonate to contribute to this community! I_vote_rcap 
nickishere
GritEX_Ofek
Matmatics
Malul99
wdaz
The Ultimate Jew
g721420
iamverycool
Most active topic starters
Rain
nickishere
Undefined

Donate to contribute to this community!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Site Administrator
Rain

Donate to contribute to this community! Empty
PostSubject: Donate to contribute to this community!   Donate to contribute to this community! EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in contributing to this community.
If you'd like to donate, you have a couple of options which you can see below:

Donate to contribute to this community! MT8D714          Donate to contribute to this community! HGc5X2O

Of course with the donations comes the perks, these are the perks you will receive for contributing to this site:
• You will get a chance to change your name on the forum (including custom characters) as long as it is not offensive.
• You will have 10x luck in giveaways, that means that if you donate, you're most likely gonna win some games here.
• You will be added to our special [Donators] usergroup.
• You will gain access to our special Donators Forum.
• People who donate and contribute to our community will gain higher chance to become a staff member.

CHARGEBACKS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN!

If you have any payment issues, please contact the site administrator to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Administrative mail: contactingsiteowner@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://undefinedcommunity.board-directory.net

Donate to contribute to this community!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undefined Community :: General Undefined :: Information and Announcements-
Jump to: